Locally Recognized and Committed Bankruptcy Firm
Finding Solutions to Help You Reorganize
At Wells and Jarvis, P.S. we are established and knowledgeable with regard to Chapter 11 reorganizations for individuals and businesses. We have handled a broad spectrum of cases, from individual real estate owners and developers to hotels, restaurants and construction companies. We will work with you to find the best solution for restructuring your debt and moving your business forward. We are a debt relief agency. We help people file for bankruptcy relief under the Bankruptcy Code.
Focused on Your Financial Future
Filing for bankruptcy is a big decision, but for many it can provide a much-needed fresh start. It benefits no one for you to be mired in unduly burdensome debt. With a bankruptcy filing you can start investing in your future. At Wells and Jarvis, P.S. we support and guide you throughout the process, from the initial decision of whether bankruptcy is right for you up through the completion of your filing.
We are experienced in assisting individual debtors in all types of bankruptcy, including Chapter 7 liquidations, Chapter 13 repayment plans, and Chapter 12 family farmer and fishermen reorganizations. We also provide assistance with related financial hardships such as student loan negotiation.
Experience and Attention Are Brought to Each Case
Our firm has combined legal experience of more than 41 years. Jeffrey B. Wells has practiced law since 1975, with a focus specifically on bankruptcy law since 1985. He has filed thousands of cases, ranging from simple liquidations to highly complex corporate reorganizations. He has also spoken at dozens of continuing legal education seminars. Emily Jarvis has practiced bankruptcy law since 2009 and has handled filings under each of the above chapters.
At Wells and Jarvis, P.S. we take great pride in knowing you will receive personal attention and that we will oversee the case from the beginning to its conclusion. This means you benefit from the firm's combined extensive experience and knowledge in bankruptcy law. We take time to understand the unique situation of each client so as to best help them reach their goals.
Because each client is unique, we welcome the opportunity to learn more about your particular situation. Please call as soon as possible to schedule your free, confidential initial consultation.
We welcome clients from the greater Seattle-Tacoma area, including King, Snohomish, and Pierce counties. We are able to act quickly to halt pending foreclosures or collections, so please do not hesitate to contact us.
- Peer recognition – Jeffrey B. Wells is BV® Distinguished Peer Review Rated by Martindale-Hubbell® for his professionalism and ethics.
- Concentrated practice – Our two dedicated attorneys are devoted solely to bankruptcy law.
- Experience – We have more than 40 years of experience in the legal profession.
- Knowledge – We know this area of law inside and out, as both lawyers and educators.
- Free initial consultation – We understand that contemplating bankruptcy is a trying experience that requires the utmost sensitivity. We provide you a free consultation.
- Personal attention – Our lawyers meet with every client to ensure they get the personal service they deserve.